In-Line Leak Detector for Single Blend Systems
Leaks can occur 24 hours a day / seven days a week. A quick and easy way to determine if you have a CO2 leak is the Double In-Line Leak Detector.
|In-Line Leak Detector Information||156.12 KB|
Leaks can occur 24 hours a day / seven days a week. A quick and easy way to determine if you have a leak is the In-Line Leak Detector. We have available the single in-line gas leak detectoris for systems with a single gas blend.
- A small leak of one-half cubic foot an hour wastes more gas each day than you would use to dispense two kegs of beer.
- In-Line Leak Indicator can tell you in seconds if you have leaks in your beer system and how big those leaks are no matter what gas source you use or how complicated your system.
- One quick glance every morning before you pour your first beer or at night after pouring your last beer assures you that you have no problem or that you need to call a service person.
- As leaks are repaired, it serves as your scorecard, letting you know how much of the problem is resolved and if all leaks are fixed.
HOW IT WORKS:
- There are two chambers containing a small metal ball bearing.
- If gas flows through the chambers the ball bearings lift up. The larger the gas flow the higher the ball bearings lift up.
- If no beer is being poured the ball bearings should remain at the bottom of the chamber.
- If they are floating, with no beer being poured a leak is present!
Call today to discuss your system and how you can benefit from an In-Line Leak Detector.