FEX15 HIGH FLOW FOB
The FEX15 Core Components Fob is specifically designed to connect to Beer Pumps for High Flow situations. There is no need to purge a beer line that is protected with a Core Components Fob Detector when tapping a new keg. A Core Components Fob Detector will pay for itself in approximately 6 to 12 kegs by eliminating the foam that sends your profits down the drain.Select Desired FEX Model For Additional Information:
FEATURES OF THE CORE COMPONENTS FOB:
• Manufactured with food grade stainless steel utilizing precision CNC machined components.
• Most Competitively priced Stainless Fob on the market.
• Comes with male beer thread inlet and outlet ports, allowing for multiple beer line sizes to be used.
• Disassembles without use of tools for ease of cleaning / service.
• Life Time Warranty - Only The SS Core Components FOB is available with this type of coverage.***
• Threaded & Stemmed Fittings.
WHY USE CORE COMPONENTS FOBS?
• Change kegs without wasting beer as froth.
• Prevent the build up of CO2/N2 in the beer lines.
• Full beer lines inhibit the growth of bacteria.
• Pour a drinkable, profitable glass of beer every time.
• Achieve more profit from every keg.
A Core FOB pays for itself FAST!
FOB OPTIONS: FEX02    FEX08    FEX15    FEX HYBRID
• FEX02: Barbed with choice of line attachment on left or right. Option for Electronic Sensor.
• FEX 08: Threaded inlet and outlet ports.
• FEX 15: Intended for high flow applications.
• FEX Hybrid: Economically designed with a light weight acrylic sight glass.
• All spare parts available. Click the button to view